Friday 6 August 2010

I am about to begin....

my three weeks of Doom. (Whoop! Whoop!)

Today I pack myself up, head off out to .......

Locko Park for the Moot, come home on Sunday, then bug out again on Monday to head to ......

Knitcamp. Friday I head back from Knitcamp, straight to .......

Tournament Stud to crew Odyssey. And when I head back home from that on the Monday I have a whole half a day to turn myself round and get ready to head off to ........

Rome for 8 days before getting home for a whole day before rocking out to ......

The Gathering at Locko Park.

Then home, and back to school. Phew!

And this is after having been out to the cinema twice, been to the pub, been to a wedding, played Exalted, been shopping 3 (3! me!) times for new clothes, caught up with Lorna and Rikk. Double phew!

No comments: