Thursday 27 December 2012

I wonder....

if this time I can keep up my good intentions. I hope so.

This was always meant to be a repository for my crafting process, but over the years every time I've tried to pick it up, I've been distracted and forgotten about it quite quickly. However I now have something to chronicle that I would like to share and that I would like to remember. This bodes well.

Some little background about me then, as this is all horribly out of date.

I teach Physics, so there'll be some of that cropping up.

I run and play LRPs, so there'll be some of that.

I am a feminist and try to keep abreast of politics, so maybe a smattering of that.

I knit, sew, tat, weave, quilt and many, many other things.

I am over on Ravelry here. There'll be a lot of that cropping up.

And I have two beautiful cats. They may also feature.

Anyway, as a precursor to the upcoming project(s) that have enthused me, I'll leave you with this:


No comments: