Sunday 1 August 2010

Wedded Bliss

Yesterday I watched a wonderful friend and her equally lovely fiance get married. It was a small, family and close friends affair and I felt really privledged to be there. Ellie had put a lot of time, effort and careful thought into the wedding, and it showed.

Coffee Break for the Bride

The day was immaculately planned, with the sort of little touches which make it even more special. Beautiful music, lots of coffee, excellent food.

Caged Wildflowers

Harpist

The venue, Dunsley Hall in Kinver, was amazing, perfectly decorated and with discreet staff.

Hunched

Poolside

Jim looked gorgeous, even if he won't admit it.

Le Sigh

Orly?

The table we were on was really friendly and fun, and I'm glad we got to meet (or meet again) everyone on it. I got a little mobbed by the kids who wanted their photos taken in the afternoon. I did manage some lovely shots though, and as soon as I have parental permission I'll share them on my Flickr account.

I also took some time to play about with my camera more and captured some shots of myself.

Coy

Long Shot

I'm liking my new hair, make up and style. Long may it continue.

And many, many Congratulations to Ellie and Dan.

3 comments:

Jeff said...

Jim is gorgeous, poke him until he agrees. Liking the new look hen, Lucy and I both miss all of you loads and it's nice to have this interwebby thing to keep nominally "in touch".

Unknown said...

I suspect getting Jim to agree will take many years. We're both pretty low about how we look.

How is Cardiff?

Annihilus said...

And neither of you have any reason to be... I speak as an authority on such matters.