Friday 16 January 2009

Meeses

I may have slipped slightly over the past few days. I blame being ill.

Not only have I done the totally understandable thing of ordering more wool (even though I still haven't finished most of my projects) I also went out to buy some pet mice.

2 or 3 pet mice specifically.

I came home with 4.

Um, whoops?

But they only had 4 and I couldn't just leave one mouse on her own and they were all so cute. And then I let Jim name them. I'm probably going to hell for this one.... Control, Alt, Delete and BackSpace.

They're slowly getting used to Jim and I. I suspect me being off work all day is helping. To begin with it was Del and Bcksp who were the brave ones and very friendly. Now it seems to be Cnt and Bcksp, with Del having decided she doesn't want to be picked up thankyou very much. Hopefully we can get her over it in time. Meanwhile I'm going back to watching Bcksp figure out how the wheel works.

5 comments:

Julie Spriddle said...

Awwww... :)

And I approve of the names!

Hope the meeses settle in soon.

RichT said...

Jim where as my Control gone ;) very unusual names

Do we get mice photos, to show my cat Jasmine, soon to be renamed Esc Key?

Annihilus said...

The sensible part of me thinks letting Jim name them was a mistake. The (much larger) non-sensible part of me approves. After all, it was me who named our Russian hamsters Lenin and Trotsky.

Frizbe said...

Rats who keep mice eh....
Richard your cat will be glued to the computer once it realises that it can see squeekers on it!

Unknown said...

Photos will happen soonish, at least as soon as they decide to stay still for more than .001 seconds. They're very fast little critters.

And I'm also going to set Blogger so it actually notifies me about replies to my posts.....