Saturday 12 January 2013

Slow Going and Socks

It has been slow going round here. I'm back to teaching, which leaves me tired a lot, and back at the gym, which makes me more tired.

Also the ginger cat has decided it is absolutely necessary for her to be constantly petted and reassured.

Curl

And my sewing machine is doing something upsetting, which keeps snapping the top thread after 2 cm of sewing.

So I've only been getting anything crafty done at lunchtimes at school.

Summer Fruits Socks4

A simple toe-up sock, trying out a heel flap technique. Otherwise simple rib, and simple yarn, dyed by me with Kool Aid. Grape and Strawberry specifically.

Little things. Little steps. Today I will give the ginger cat a kiss and her toy mosue and try to get something bigger accomplished.

No comments: